The current version of the Measurement Toolkit builds on previous versions and includes some new features, such as:
- A search facility
- Updated content of measurement domains
The content of the measurement domains - dietary assessment, physical activity assessment and anthropometry - has been updated
- Video guides
for selected procedures and protocols
- The ability to enter measurement instruments to the instrument library
- Registered users can submit measurement instruments to the instrument library. Do check this out!
- If you or your institution have a measurement instrument that you would like to include, we invite you to enter it into the instrument library.
- Your name and the institution will appear on the forms entered, to acknowledge your contribution.
- Users are now able to search specific contents using this feature, in addition to browsing through the different domains of measurement on diet, anthropometry and physical activity.